12.14.2009

THINGS FELT / TSI

Photobucket

Felt From Faraway by Phillip Oskar Augustine

This is one of the songs I played at TSI, on the Fourth. All the songs I played were new songs - all acoustic, and this is the only one I played that has actually been recorded (and likely ever will). It's kind of a long ballad and may require some patience :) All analog recorded to tape. Thanks to master sculptorita and painter Devin Balara for taking this picture and to Josh for letting me borrow sum drums. Enjoi, peeeace!

2 comments:

  1. why do i feel like this is the first time i've ever heard this song?
    record more of your acoustic stuff dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh I just seen this. not sure why "dude", I know you've heard it before! aaand I record acoustic stuff all the timess...

    ReplyDelete